Tourist Information Center
The Tourist information center building was built as the former Azuma village police station in 1897. After that, it was used as the former Azuma village office and then as Nagiso Town Hall Azuma branch. After going through several repairs and maintenance, it is now a free rest station and a tourist office. It also serves as an office for the Tsumago Enthusiasts’ Club, a part of the Tsumago Post Town Area Preservation Association.
2159-2 Azuma, Nagiso, Kiso-gun, Nagano 399-5302